Babolat RBEL Touch Pickleball Paddle
If you're a performance player who prefers a lighter paddle for maneuverability, and you control the game with feel and precision, the Babolat RBEL Touch will be your new best friend. The RBEL Touch is made of a strong, lightweight material for instant responsiveness, explosive power, and ultra- precision. The RBEL Touch has a carbon and fiberglass face and EVA enclosed Polypropylene honeycomb core. A shock resistant bumper edge guard protects the paddle when the game gets rough. The Syntec Uptake grip provides an ideal balance between durability and absorption. This paddle has been tested and certified by the USA Pickleball Association for use in tournaments.
- Weight Range: 7.6 oz +/-5g
- Paddle Length: 16.1"
- Paddle Width: 7.8"
- Paddle Thickness: 14mm / .55"
- Core Material: EVA enclosed Polypropylene Honeycomb Core
- Surface Material: 65% Carbon fiber 35% Fiberglass
- Grip Material: Syntec Uptake
- Grip Size: 4" (grip size can vary up to 1/8”)
- Grip Length: 5"